- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning End Terrace Benefiting From A Quiet Peaceful Location
- Finaghy Village Within Walking Distance
- Finished To An Exceptional Standard
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen Open To Conservatory
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room In Luxury White Suite
- Fixed Staircase Leading To A Floored Roof space With Velux Window
- Raised Decking, Garden in loose stone, 3 x storage Sheds To Rear
- Front Forecourt Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Excellent First Time Buy
Additional InformationBeautifully presented end terrace located within walking distance of Finaghy Village. The current owners have finished the property to an excellent standard leaving little for a new owner to do but move in.
Internally the property is deceptively spacious and comprises of a bright living room with bay window and modern kitchen open to a conservatory on the ground floor. The first floor features two generous bedrooms with built in robes, a well appointed shower room in white suite and a fixed staircase that leads to a floored roofspace with velux window and storage into the eves.
This terrace occupied a generous site and benefits from an enclosed front garden and a private rear garden with raised decking, rear garden in loose stone and three garden sheds for storage.
Further attributes include oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, storage, wooden floor, recess under stairs
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units with feature underlighting, formica work surfaces, spaces for oven and hob, space for double fridge freezer, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, wooden floor, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for tumble drier - OPEN TO:
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
Wooden floor. Doors leading to raised decked area and rear garden
- Hot press. Fixed staircase leading to floored roof space with storage into the eves and velux window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, built in mirror robe and additional storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
Built in mirror robes
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and chrome taps
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- Storage into eves, velux window
- Front- garden laid in stone
Rear - Raised decked area, garden in lawn, patio area, sheds, oil tank
Travelling down Finaghy Road South from Upper Malone take the second street on the right (Hillmount Gardens). Benmore Drive is the second street on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
109th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »