- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, extended detached villa on tree-lined park
- Spacious garden room with wood-burner
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Additional dining/family room
- Open plan kitchen with Aga
- Casual dining area
- Utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system: underfloor on entry level
- Double glazed throughout: sliding sash uPVC windows to front
- Integral garage (currently sub-divided into two)
- Ample off-street driveway parking
- Generous front and south-facing rear gardens
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationOffering deceptively spacious, versatile accommodation over two floors, this detached villa has been significantly extended by the current owner. It would be ideal for the growing family looking to avail of an excellent range of local schooling.
The kitchen features a gas-fired Aga range and is open plan to a dining area making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
In addition to the two original reception rooms there is a spacious garden room to the rear which opens out on to a large, south-facing back garden.
Upstairs all four bedrooms are large enough to take a double bed whilst the large master features an ensuite shower room.
A short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village with their array of shops, amenities and eateries, this is an excellent opportunity to own a delightful home on one of East Belfast's most highly regarded parks.
- Front door with glazed inset and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, internal door with leaded stained glass insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.23m x 3.6m (13' 11" x 11' 10")
(into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth (working, open fire). Solid wood flooring. Sliding sash double glazed windows.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.7m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
Solid wood flooring.
- 5.55m x 4.09m (18' 2" x 13' 5")
Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Superb Aga range cooker with additional, attached module featuring gas hob. Two dishwashwers (one in operation). Wine fridge. Underhung stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge and freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 7.29m x 2.41m (23' 11" x 7' 11")
(average). Ceramic tiled floor. Dual access to rear garden and side area. Double doors to:
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 7.27m x 5.47m (23' 10" x 17' 11")
Solid wood flooring. Fireplace with wood-burning cast-iron stove. Slate tiled hearth. Door to side. French doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.03m x 2.9m (16' 6" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Door to garden. Service door to storage room and through to garage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.47m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Sliding sash double glazed windows.
- White suite comprising large bath with telephone hand shower, Duravit low flush wc and wash hand basin. Walk-in shower enclosure. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.75m x 3.41m (22' 2" x 11' 2")
(Plus entrance/dressing area). Sliding sash double glazed windows. Shelved linen cupboard with radiator. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising shower enclosure, twin Duravit sink units, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled. Underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.32m x 2.8m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden in lawns either side of brick pavior driveway with off street parking for several vehicles. Mature trees.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- (Currently divided into two by stud wall).
- EXTENSIVE, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawns with paved patio areas. Trees and former vegetable patch. Paths with gates to both sides. Outside lights and tap.
PLEASE NOTE: Wandsworth Road is a one way street which runs from the Knock lights to the Belmont Road.
Coming out of town on the Upper Newtownards Road at Knock lights turn left and then take the slip road immediately on your left into Hawthornden Way. Left again onto Wandsworth Road and Number 131 is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »