- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Four Bedroom Detached Villa Set In Mature Grounds
Offering Excellent Family Accommodation
Set In A Scenic Rural Area Surrounded By Orchards
Located Between Portadown And Loughgall
Lounge with marble fireplace
Family room with marble fireplace
Kitchen with dining area
Bathroom with white suite
Double glazed windows in aluminium frames
Oil fired heating system
Driveway with two entrances
Mature established gardens
Wonderful family home
- Entrance porch
- 7' x 4' 6" (2.13m x 1.37m) Panelled mahogany front door, tiled floor, 1/2 glazed double doors to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- 16' 9" x 7' 5" (5.11m x 2.26m) Stairs with mahogany bannister and balustrades, ceiling corniced
- Shower room
- 7' 9" x 7' 6" (2.36m x 2.29m) Modern white suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c. fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- 17' 7" x 11' 9" (5.36m x 3.58m) Marble fireplace, ceiling corniced
- Family room
- 13' 4" x 12' 8" (4.06m x 3.86m) Marble fireplace, ceiling corniced
- Dining Room
- 11' 9" x 11' 6" (3.58m x 3.51m) Ceiling corniced
- 13' 3" x 11' 5" (4.04m x 3.48m) kitchen with high and low level units, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to dining area
- Dining Area
- 9' 5" x 7' 6" (2.87m x 2.29m) Tiled floor
- Utility room
- 12' 1" x 11' 9" (3.68m x 3.58m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard, boiler room
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 3" x 12' 10" (4.04m x 3.91m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes and high level cupboards, door to hotpress
- Bedroom 2
- 17' 8" x 11' 8" (5.38m x 3.56m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes, high level cupboards, wash hand basin with vanity unit
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 10" x 11' 6" (3.91m x 3.51m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes, drawers and high level cupboards,
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 6" x 9' 10" (3.51m x 3.00m)
- 9' 2" x 6' 7" (2.79m x 2.01m) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c., bidet, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls
- Hedge at front, tarmac driveway and parking area with two entrances
Spacious gardens laid in lawn with array mature trees.
Patio area and lawn at rear
- 20' 6" x 12' 10" (6.25m x 3.91m) Up and over door
Store 8' 10" x 5'
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »