- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Located Off Highly Desirable Ormeau Road
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen with Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloak Room with WC
- 4 Piece Bathroom Suite with Both Bath & Shower Cubicle
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Large Rear Garden Laid to Lawn
- PVC Double Glazing (where noted) & Gas Central Heating (installed approx 2 years ago)
Additional Information131 Haypark Avenue is an attractive, extended, 3 bedroom semi-detached property located just off the Ormeau Road. This area continues to be highly desirable with families young and old due to the wide range of sought after schools and leisure facilities all within easy reach.
The property will make a superb home due to the generous accommodation which includes 3 bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, extended kitchen dining area, ground floor cloak room, 4 piece first floor bathroom and excellent rear garden laid to lawn. A detached garage sits to the side on a driveway that can accommodate multiple vehicles. the property also benefits from gas central heating (installed approx 2 years ago) and pvc double glazing where noted.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with feature border,light glazing and side panels, laminate wooden floor, radiator, picture rail, under-stairs storage
- Original wooden door, Low flush wc, wash hand basin, recessed spotlights
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Original wooden door, laminate wooden floor, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, picture rail, feature fireplace with gas fire
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
Original wooden door, Double glazed window to rear, radiator, engineered wooden floor, feature sandstone fireplace with open fire
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.61m x 2.34m (18' 5" x 7' 8")
Original wooden door, Extended and comprising, tiled floor, double glazed window to side and rear, solid wooden door to rear garden, 2 x radiators, country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and display cabinets, integrated double oven, integrated 4 ring hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
Original wooden door, Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in robes and bedroom furniture
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.87m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
Original wooden door, Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in robes and bedroom furniture
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.34m (8' 0" x 7' 8")
Original wooden door, Double glazed window to front, radiator
- 2.54m x 1.65m (8' 4" x 5' 5")
Original wooden door, 2 x double glazed windows to rear, vinyl flooring, radiator, 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone style hand shower, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin
- Floored, light and power, velux window
- Paved patio area leading to large rear garden laid to lawn, (approx 60ft) with range of mature trees, shrubs and an attractive apple tree, Front garden, gated driveway
- 7.01m x 3.05m (23' 0" x 10' 0")
Detached garage with up and over door and pitched roof
Off Sunnyside Street, Ormeau Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »