- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stylish, deceptively spacious town terrace
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room open plan to dining area
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances
- Recently installed contemporary shower room
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed window frames (except one on landing)
- Forecourt and south facing yard with decked sitting area
- Close to excellent local schools and public transport routes
- Short stroll to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationRecently and extensively modernised by the current owners, this attractive town terrace therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their delightful new home in its prime location.
Beautifully presented throughout, both the well-appointed kitchen and delightful contemporary shower room have been installed to an exacting specification.
Externally this is complemented by a south facing, decked garden area which is perfect for those sunnier days.
A short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore with their array of shops, eateries and amenities, interal inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door.
- Feature, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.78m x 2.92m (22' 3" x 9' 7")
Fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Semi-solid wooden flooring. Open plan to Dining Room. Access to cupboard under stairs.
- 3.98m x 2.26m (13' 1" x 7' 5")
Modern range of high and low level high gloss units with Quartz work surfaces. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink with "Quooker" boiling water mixer tap. Integrated appliances including Bosch microwave and separate oven. Belling 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Hotpoint washer-dryer, Hotpoint fridge, Hotpoint freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Door to yard.
First Floor Return
- Worcester Bosch Phoenix natural gas boiler). Shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with "Rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.12m x 3.2m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.55m (10' 1" x 8' 4")
(At widest points). 2 sectioned Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.11m x 3.1m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
(At widest points). Currently used as office.
- Forecourt with boundary hedging offering excellent degree of natural screening. Bed laid in stones. Pedestrian path with gate to front door.
- Full enclosed rear yard with feature, timber decked seating area. South facing with gate to entry. Outside light, tap and powerpoint.
Coming out of city on Belmont Road, property is on right hand side after shops and just before Earlswood Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »