This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Farm at 130 Mullalelish Road, Richhill
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER (unless previously sold)
Beautiful small holding located just minutes from the village of Richhill comprising of approximately 29 acres of highly fertile land, detached farm house and range of outbuildings.
· DETACHED STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOM RESIDENCE WITH THREE RECEPTION ROOMS ON ELEVATED SITE
· SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS & SNUG AT REAR WITH SOLID FUEL RANGE
· LARGE PERIOD BATHROOM SUITE
· CONCRETE YARD TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
· C29 ACRES FERTILE LANDS IN KEY LOCATION
· CATTLE ACCOMODATION & FACILITIES
· RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT USES
· PRIVATE LOCATION AT END OF STONED LANE
· SINGLE AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
· SOLID FUEL HEATING
· EARLY INSPECTION RECOMMENDED
Entrance porch with step to front door.
LOUNGE (17’2’’ x 16’8’’):
Front aspect. Feature fireplace with open fire.
FAMILY ROOM (16’11’’ x 11’2’’):
Front aspect. Feature tiled fireplace with open fire.
SNUG (12’10’’ x 12’5’’ max):
Solid fuel ‘RAYBURN ROYAL’ range with stove top, linked to hot water tank. Tiled splash back. Laminate floor. Double glazed window.
KITCHEN / DINING:
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel drainer sink. Space for free standing cooker and fridge freezer. Access to roof space. Wooden double glazed window and wooden rear door.
Gallery landing with access to walkin hot press with shelving (9’1’’ x 5’4’’).
MASTER BEDROOM: (17’1’’ x 10’7’’)
BEDROOM 2: (17’3’’ x 6’8’’)
Rear aspect. Telephone point. Tv point. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM 3: (11’3’’ x 8’8’’)
BATHROOM: (11’2’’ x 8’8’’)
Rear aspect. Suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin and pedestal, cast iron bath. Tiled splash back.
Large concrete yard to front, side and rear. Light power and water.
RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS:
Some subdivided with individual access. Some with light and power.
LARGE CATTLE HOUSE
ACCESS TO FIELDS DIRECTLY OFF YARD
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »