- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern End Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Bright Living Room
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen Including Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom With White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Tarmac Drive
- Front Garden In Lawn
- Low Maintenance Rear Yard
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Close To Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
Additional InformationLocated close to local schools, Bloomfield Shopping Centre and transport routes this property is ideally suited to the young professional. Tastefully presented throughout with little to do but move in this excellent property is sure to appeal to many.
Internally on the ground floor the property comprises entrance porch, living room, downstairs wc and modern fitted kitchen with dining area. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms (the master being en suite) and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally the front garden is laid in lawn with a tarmac drive to the side. A low maintenance, fully enclosed rear yard makes an ideal play area or outside entertaining space.
Viewing is by appointment and strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tile floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.84m (15' 6" x 12' 7")
Ceramic tile floor. Television point. Telephone point. Floating effect electric fire. Door to inner hall.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Thermostatic heating control. Stairs to first floor.
- White sanitary ware - wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor and splash back.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 3.53m x 3.53m (11' 7" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and under counter lighting. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Stainless steel gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Television point. Part tile walls. Ceramic tile floor. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Robes storage. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.67m (11' 8" x 8' 9")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Wired for television. Telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Corner shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.31m (12' 7" x 7' 7")
Front aspect. Television point. Wood laminate flooring. Clever storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.31m (8' 11" x 7' 7")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern contemporary white suite comprising - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled round bath. Ceramic tile floor.
- Compact lawned area. Good tarmac drive with parking for several cars. Outside light. Side gate to rear yard.
- Low maintenance paved rear yard. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Outside light. Dog run with light and power also included in sale.
From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade the Linen development is straight ahead.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »