- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-appointed semi detached home on a large site
- Three good bedrooms
- Good sized living room
- Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space
- White bathroom suite
- Upvc double glazed
- Oil fired central heating system
- Detached garage/storage facility
- Ample off road car-parking
- Chain free
Positioned in a cul de sac setting within this popular and highly sought-after location just off the convenient Stewartstown Road. In proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Motorway network and Belfast Rapid Transit - Glider. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space with feature double doors to privately enclosed, well maintained, large flagged garden. White bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Detached garage/storage facility. Chain free. Ample off-road car-parking. Offering well-appointed living space and the bonus of a large site, this beautiful semi-detached home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. EPC - D58.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, storage under stairs;
- Living room 14'11 11'10 (4.55m 3.61m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, attractive fireplace, access to;
- Kitchen / Dining space 17'7 10'5 (5.36m 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable family dining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained, privately enclosed, large flagged garden;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 12'9 11'1 (3.89m 3.38m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 2 11'11 11'0 (3.63m 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 7'6 (2.57m 2.29m)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware;
- Detached garage/storage 14'2 9'2 (4.32m 2.79m)
- Light and power, low flush w.c, wash hand basin;
- Ample off road car-parking. Privately enclosed, well maintained, large flagged garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »