This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Comfortable Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms, Ideal For A Growing Family
- Family Bathroom In A White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationSituated in this established location of Greystown Avenue, this exceptionally well presented semi-detached home projects itself as an excellent buy for the young professional or family market. Tucked away at the top of the cul-de-sac it lends itself to a particularly private and quiet location. This home comprises of bright and spacious living accommodation to include a comfortable reception room with feature fireplace, open plan dining with modern tiled floors, kitchen and access to rear garden. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. In addition to this the current owners have converted the roof space allowing for an extra bedroom with Velux window. Externally there is the advantage of a private south facing rear patio area. This is a perfect space for summer entertaining or to simply unwind in. Furthermore the property offers oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. With all of these advantages and being set in such a prime location, this home is sure to attract a wide range of potential purchasers to include, first time buyers, professional couples or those with young families. Early inspection comes highly recommended. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC partially glazed entrance door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.33m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Wood laminate floor. Original cast iron fireplace with inset open fire. Shelving.
- 5.77m x 3.68m (18' 11" x 12' 1")
Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Electric four ring oven. Space for free standing fridge freezer. Glazed uPVC door to rear.
- 2.49m x 2.16m (8' 2" x 7' 1")
Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Panelled bath with electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Wood laminate floor. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Wood laminate floor. Shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.39m (8' 0" x 7' 10")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4)/PLAYROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.15m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
Wood laminate floor. Eaves storage. Velux window.
- Driveway parking to the front. Enclosed garden to the rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views