130 De Wind Drive,
Comber, BT23 5BN
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Pinkertons (Comber & Newtownards)
Last listed at Asking price £117,500
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Bright Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Off- Street Parking
- Rear Garden In Lawn
- Oil-Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Close To Schools And Amenities
- No Onward Chain
An excellent two-bedroom mid-terrace situated on De Wind Drive, Comber.This property could be the perfect first-time home, but could also suit those wishing to downsize and investors alike. Comber Primary School and Nendrum College are both a short walk away, whilst Comber's amenities including shops, cafes, bars, and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier by car or public transport.
Internally, the property consists of an entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen with casual dining, two well-proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom. All of which are further enhanced by oil-fired central heating and double glazing.
Externally, a tarmac drive offers off-street parking to the front and the rear garden is in lawn.
Viewing is strictly through Pinkertons
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.37m (max) x 3.76m (14'4" (max) x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor. Recess for fire. Television and telephone points.
- Kitchen 5.44m x 2.44m (17'10" x 8')
- High and low-level, soft-close units with woodblock effect, laminate worktops. Ceramic hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Casual dining area. heating control unit. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear yard.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.90m (max) x 3.02m (16'1" (max) x 9'11")
- Front aspect. Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.59m (10'6" x 8'6")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.68m (7'2" x 5'6")
- White suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled around the bath. Ceramic tile floor. PVC clad ceiling.
- Covered entrance. Front tarmac drive. Concrete path. Mature hedging. Rear - Two permanent sheds both with light and power one housing the oil-fired boiler and the other plumbed for a washing machine. PVC oil tank. Wooden decking. Wooden gate to right of way to garden. Garden in lawn. Vertical board and panel fencing
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Freehold
Rates - £655.36
- From Newtownards Road turn onto Upper Crescent then immediately left onto De Wind Drive, travel up the hill, and take the first right, the property will be on the right.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS
We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Schools near 130 De Wind Drive, Comber, BT23 5BN
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.