- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous semi-detached property located in a popular area of south/east Belfast
- Well-presented, chain free and in excellent condition throughout
- Recent makeover to include new flooring and a fresh coat of paint
- Bright & spacious entrance hall benefiting from a stylish laminate floor
- Wonderful living & dining room with a feature fireplace and a bay window
- Handy study area open to the living/dining room and with access to the kitchen
- Fantastic kitchen with good storage and a range of integrated appliances
- Useful utility room with plumbing for white goods and access to the garden
- Three bedrooms – two doubles and one single
- Bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Detached garage and driveway to the rear that can be accessed via Ardenlee Street
- Further off-street parking to the front and side of the property
- Private fully enclosed rear garden with a lawn and a decked area
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
The Avenue For You!
This delightful and stylishly presented property offers great living space, a private rear garden and a location that will be hard to beat. It benefits from new flooring and a fresh coat of paint throughout making for an easy transition to your new home. The location on the popular Ardenlee Avenue ensures a convenient lifestyle with a good choice of schools, shops, parks and restaurants being within a short walk from your front door.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, an open plan living & dining room with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a utility room with plumbing for white goods and access to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
There is off-street parking to both the front and the rear of the property as well as a detached garage that can be accessed via Ardenlee Street. The rear garden is a real treat, not only is it private, it benefits from a good-sized lawn and a decked area, all of which is complimented by a nice selection of plants, shrubs and trees.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this outstanding property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and popular Ormeau & Cregagh Road are not far where there are a fantastic choice of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living & Dining Room 25'3" x 10'5"
Study Area 7'9" x 5'6"
Kitchen 12'5" x 9'3"
Utility Room 9'3" x 6'5"
Bedroom 1 13'9" x 9'6"
Bedroom 2 11'1" x 10'7"
Bedroom 3 7'5" x 7'1"
Bathroom 6' x 5'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »