Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A masterfully extended semi-detached property located in the heart of Rosetta
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Wonderful living room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Dining or second reception room – ideal for an established family
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining
- Five bedrooms – three on the first floor & two on the second floor
- Contemporary shower room with a white three piece suite
- Separate WC to the second floor with a white two piece suite
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed throughout & security alarm installed
- Detached garage with utility space benefitting from fitted cupboards and plumbing for white goods
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden with a manicured lawn and two patio areas
- Tobermore brick paved driveway to the front & side providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Choice of leading primary and secondary schools in the area
Hard to Find, Easy to Love!
This really is a special property located in the heart of the highly sought after Rosetta area. The property has been expertly extended and converted to provide five bedrooms set over three floors making it ideally suited for a growing or established family. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, very private and benefits from a detached garage for those that require plenty of storage. One of the best attributes is the superb location that offers a choice of leading schools shops, restaurants and parks. The bustling and popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance and getting home from Ravenhill on a Friday night is only a short stroll!
Downstairs comprises of a bright & spacious entrance hall with under stair storage, a wonderful living room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden, a dining or second reception room and a modern kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances and dining space. The first floor has three bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes and a shower room with a contemporary three piece suite. The second floor comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms and a separate WC with a two piece suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking leading to the detached garage with utility space benefitting from fitted cupboards and plumbing for white goods. The rear garden is absolutely delightful and benefits from a well-manicured lawn, two lovely patios and provides plenty of space for barbeques or children playing, weather permitting!
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre close by. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to name but a few!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Dining Room 14'9" x 10'9"
Living Room 19'2" x 10'3"
Kitchen/Dining Room 15'3" x 8'4"
Bedroom 1 12'5" x 10'9"
Bedroom 2 12'4" x 10'4"
Bedroom 3 8'6" x 7'11"
Bathroom 8'4" x 5'5"
Bedroom 4 13'11" x 9'3"
Bedroom 5 9'2" x 8'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views