- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Detached Family Home Set Within One Of North Belfast's Premier Residential Addresses
- Beautifully Proportioned And Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Room, Living Room Open To Dining And Conservatory
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom And Downstairs Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Two Attic Rooms
- Substantial Site With Magnificent Gardens To The Rear And Parking To The Front
- Popular And Much Sought After Residential Location Off Main Antrim Road Close To Belfast City Centre And Excellent Leading Schooling
Additional InformationWaterloo Gardens has consistently been regarded as one of North Belfast's premier residential addresses, located of the main Antrim Road and providing ease of access to the city centre and a host of excellent amenities and primary and secondary schools within the immediate area.
This attractive detached family home is positioned on an extensive site and offers beautifully proportioned and well presented accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, three reception rooms, together with high quality modern fully fitted kitchen, family bathroom and downstairs shower room.
The property benefits from substantial gardens to the rear laid predominantly in lawns and generous off street parking to the front.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity for the eventual purchaser to acquire a superb period home in this highly regarded and sought after location. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite uPVC double door. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Inner wooden door. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.19m (15' 7" x 13' 9")
Attractive feature fireplace with mahogany surround and open fire. Beech flooring.
- 8.28m x 3.15m (27' 2" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Oil fired Aga range. Inset sink. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure.
- 7.09m x 3.1m (23' 3" x 10' 2")
Laminate floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 9.35m x 4.19m (30' 8" x 13' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.05m x 2.57m (16' 7" x 8' 5")
Wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
Access to attic rooms.
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
- ATTIC ROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.79m (9' 8" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower, power shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- Substantial rear garden laid predominantly in lawns. Driveway parking to front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »