13 Victoria Crescent, Lisburn BT27 4TG
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- A Mid Terrace Property In Need Of Modernisation/Upgrading / Cash Offers Only
- Lounge With Slate Tiled Fireplace And Heath
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Built In Units
- Bathroom With White Suite And Mira Electric Shower
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
A Mid Terrace Property In Need Of Modernisation/Upgrading / Cash Offers Only
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood panelled entrance door.
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
Slate tiled fireplace and hearth. Laminated timber floor. Archway to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.13m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
Measurements taken to widest points. Storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 3.87m x 3.3m (12' 8" x 10' 10")
Measurements taken to widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- REAR HALL:
- Access to Bathroom. PVC double glazed back door.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap shower attachment. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Adjoining low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 3.5m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.09m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Measurements taken to widest points. Cast iron bedroom fire place. Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.08m x 2.07m (10' 1" x 6' 10")
Hotpress. Cast iron bedroom fire place.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Millbroook Road proceed into Victoria Terrace, number 13 is on the right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »