- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Mid Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Single Gazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended mid terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Whitewell Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace, dining room and a luxury extended fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to yard. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include single glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved garden to front and an enclosed and covered yard to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'4'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.06m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, mahogany surround, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 13'10'' X 7'1'' (4.22m X 2.16m)
- KITCHEN 11'1'' X 7'5'' (3.38m X 2.26m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, access to yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 13'9'' X 9'6'' AT WIDEST (4.19m X 2.90m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 9'6'' X 7'6'' (2.90m X 2.29m)
- Radiator, gas boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Paved garden to front.
Enclosed and covered yard to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »