- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Master with en-suite shower
- Comfortable lounge
- Kitchen open to family dining
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens front and rear
- Cul de sac position
13 Upper Malvern Drive is a well proportioned semi detached home, situated within an area popular with both first time buyers and those with young and growing families. This general area benefits from a host of amenities to include Forestside shopping centre, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and is in the catchment area of leading schools. Larger than the average semi detached home, this property enjoys 3 good size bedrooms, with the master enjoying a spacious & luxury en-suite shower suite, a deluxe white bathroom suite, a bright and spacious lounge and a spacious fitted kitchen with dining area. This is an excellent property in a great location. Recent sales have indicated high levels of interest within this area, and an early viewing is highly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Wood flooring. Cloaks under stairs.
- Lounge 15'7 x 14'1 (4.75m x 4.29m)
- Wood flooring, feature multi fuel burning fire with raised hearth.
- Kitchen / family dining area 21'11 x 10'10 (6.68m x 3.30m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, cooker space, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining image
- Tiled floor, double glazed French doors leading to rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 10'9 (4.11m x 3.28m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- En-suite 7'5 x 6'11 (2.26m x 2.11m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, gas boiler,
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 7'9 (3.48m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3 9'10 x 7'6 (3.00m x 2.29m)
- Roof window, additional recess.
- Deluxe white bathroom 11'5 x 5'10 (3.48m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Front gardens
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Low maintenance rear gardens with brick paved patio, loose stone areas, large garden shed.
- Planning permission for granted for a extension to the property
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »