- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Views Across River Bann, Countryside, Mussenden Temple & Towards Atlantic Ocean
- Parking To Front
Additional InformationA fantastic opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom end-terrace split level property in a highly desirable living environment with stunning and panoramic views of beautiful surrounding countryside and stretching across to River Bann, Castlerock and Mussenden Temple. Internally the property offers three bedrooms with the bathroom on the ground floor and the kitchen and lounge on the upper floor taking full advantage of sliding doors leading onto a generous sized balcony overlooking fabulous views. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coast's finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide choice of first class eating establishments.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled steps.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
- With cupboard housing gas boiler and tiled floor.
- 6.45m x 4.98m (21' 2" x 16' 4")
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, integrated oven with gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- With Donegal stone surround fireplace with stone hearth, tiled floor, recessed lights, sliding patio doors with views across River Bann, countryside, Mussenden Temple and towards Atlantic Ocean.
- With under stairs storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
With laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.18m (11' 8" x 7' 2")
With large built in wardrobe with shelving.
- With white suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower system, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- With parking to front. Balcony from open plan lounge, kitchen, dining with glass screening and views across the River Bann, countryside and Mussenden Temple.
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Coleraine Road, turn left at the entrance before Portstewart Baptist Church into Turnberry Mews. No 13 will be located on your left hand side at the lower end.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »