- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow Occupying Elevated Position with Excellent Lough Views
- Highly Desirable Location
- Within Only Minutes' Walk of Holywood Town Centre, Coastal and Woodland Walks and Convenient to Bus and Rail Networks
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Separate Bathroom Suite
- Drawing Room Maximising on the Delightful Outlook and Lough Views
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Separate Dining Room Leading to Rear Conservatory
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- uPVC Soffit and Fascia Boards
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to a Wide Range of Purchaser Including a Family, Those Downsizing or the Singles Market
Additional InformationTudor Oaks is a highly regarded and sought after address within the heart of Holywood. It is particularly rare that a bungalow would appear for sale within this location. Number 13 occupies a prime elevated position within Tudor Oaks commanding breath-taking views of Belfast Lough and also boasts a southerly rear garden. This home is within easy walking distance of Holywood town centre and its various amenities, boutiques and restaurants.
Internally, this bright and spacious property offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, one benefitting from an en suite shower room. Of particular note is a drawing room maximising on the delightful lough views with marble fireplace and gas coal fire. There is a separate dining room opening to a rear conservatory and fitted kitchen with ample dining. Red brick in nature with uPVC soffits, fascia boards and windows, this home allows for ease of maintenance and benefits from the maturity of front and rear garden with southerly aspect, driveway with ample parking and a detached garage.
Interest in such a property is sure to be strong and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light, uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed side light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door, glazed side light and top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, glazed doors to drawing room, dining room, and bedroom corridor which also accesses bathroom and hot-press with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, and built-in shelving.
- Accessed via sliding aluminium ladder from bedroom corridor, roof space partially floored for storage and insulated.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.89m (15' 6" x 12' 9")
at widest points
Picture window with elevated breath-taking outlook to Belfast Lough, the Antrim Hills and coastline, cornice ceiling, marble fireplace inset and hearth with gas coal fire.
- 6.12m x 3.76m (20' 1" x 12' 4")
Range of built-in high and low level oak units, laminate work surface, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven below, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, built-in casual dining, built-in glazed and leaded display cabinets, built-in dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to side, open to dining room with uPVC double glazed access door to conservatory.
- 3.81m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, 2 radiators, fan, light and power, uPVC double glazed access door to both sides leading to patio and garden.
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, glazed shower screen, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 2.69m (16' 4" x 8' 10")
Range of built-in furniture including built-in cabinets, drawer units, double bed recess, bedside cabinets, range of built-in robes.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, cabinet below, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.79m (11' 1" x 9' 2")
Double built-in robes, breath-taking views to Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills and coastline, range of built-in book shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.92m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
Double built-in robes, fitted mirror with lighting, breath-taking views to Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and hills.
- 5.23m x 2.79m (17' 2" x 9' 2")
Electric up and over door with remote control, light and power, rear access door, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, wash hand basin, connections for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway, ample parking, mature well-tended front and rear gardens laid in lawns, mature planting, shrubs and trees, southerly aspect.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along the High Street in the direction of Bangor. Continue past First Holywood Presbyterian Church and turn right into Tudor Oaks. Number 13 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »