- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive Property Within A Unique Development Off Circular Road
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms - Main Bedroom & Bedroom 2 With Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace & Dual Aspect
- Elegant Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area With Granite Work Surfaces, Integrated Appliances & Central Island
- Dining Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Gas Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Parking To Front
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard & Forecourt Garden
- Private & Secluded Location
- Within Easy Commute Of Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport & Belmont Village
- Close To Excellent Local Schools, CIYMS & Many Shopping Outlets
Additional InformationFew developments can boast the unique layout and design as The Walled Gardens, which also offers a secluded position within a prime East Belfast residential area.
This very well-designed home offers a spacious and adaptable layout that will appeal to many.
The property comprises a welcoming reception hall, leading to an elegant fitted kitchen with central island and built in appliances, a formal living room with dual aspect, a dining room, separate utility room, and a main bedroom with ensuite shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor, there is a minstrel landing leading to two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite shower room) and a main bathroom in white suite.
Benefiting from gas heating, and hardwood double glazed window frames, the property enjoys a front garden with a decked patio, and two dedicated parking spaces.
Within minutes of Belmont and Ballyhackamore, excellent schools, CIYMS, and commuter routes, this property will no doubt appeal to those seeking to take advantage of this idyllic setting.
- Double entrance door leading to:
- DINING HALL:
- 3.51m x 3.53m (11' 6" x 11' 7")
Marble tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome towel radiator. Marble tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 5.89m x 4.57m (19' 4" x 15' 0")
Fitted with a range of hand painted high and low level units. Polished granite work surfaces. 4 door black Aga with extractor hood over. Cast iron polished granite work surface. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge and 'Bosch' dishwasher. Steps to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.47m (7' 4" x 4' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Storage cupboard. Breakfast room. Wall-mount gas fired boiler. Pressurised water system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.19m (19' 3" x 13' 9")
Puleston fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire. Oak wooden floor. French windows to inner courtyard. French doors to patio garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 4.5m (19' 0" x 14' 9")
Range of built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Pitched pine open staircase to:
- MINSTREL GALLERY:
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.99m (14' 3" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.23m (12' 6" x 10' 7")
Oak wooden floor. French doors to inner courtyard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »