- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow Within Stones Throw Away of Ballywalter Village and Beach
- Spacious Living Room with Open Fire
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Ample Space With Dining Area
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Fully Floored Attic Rooms with Dormer Window and Stunning Sea Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Front and Private Low Maintenance Garden in Paving
- Private Off-street Driveway Parking for One Car
- Quiet and Popular Residential Cul-de-sac Location
- In Need of Modernisation
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached bungalow is ideally located in the popular coastal town of Ballywalter within a stones throw away from Ballywalter village and beach.
Offering huge potential, Number 13 comprises two double bedrooms, spacious living room, fitted kitchen with casual dining area and bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance front and private rear garden as well as private off street parking. Of particular note is the fully floored attic space with large dormer window providing superb sea views. Subject to building control approval this could be converted to provide additional accommodation.
Viewing at your earliest convenience recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.97m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.62m (11' 7" x 8' 7")
FIXED OPEN TREAD STAIRCASE TO FULLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE.
- FULLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE With dormer window and sea views.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
With brick fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.18m x 2.97m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, built-in larder.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
- REAR HALL:
- With oil fired boiler, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower unit over, glass shower screen, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above.
- Fully enclosed private rear garden in paving with PVC oil tank, access gate to side, garden store, front garden fully enclosed in paving, off-street driveway parking for one car.
Heading through Ballywalter from Millisle turn right onto Strand Park and Number 13 is on the right and side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »