- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1 Reception Room
- Luxurious Contemporary Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern Deluxe Bathroom
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Established Residential Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Ample Parking Space
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned within a highly regarded established location on a large private site. This attractive detached bungalow has been extensively modernised throughout by the present vendors with works including new roof, luxury fully fitted kitchen, en suite shower room and new internal doors and floor coverings. With demand high an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Gray coloured composite front door with double glazed side screen into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Quarry tiled floor.
Twin oak glazed doors into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate strip flooring. Access to roof space via slingsby ladder. Suitable for conversion (Subject to approvals).
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.45m (13'0" x 11'4")
- Attractive horse shoe style cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth. Piped for gas fire. Coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.30m (12'7" x 10'10")
- Modern three bay fitted sliderobes.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, button flush w.c. and step in shower cubicle. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT 4.60m x 2.90m (15'1" x 9'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level gloss fitted units with co-ordinating quartz work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. A host of integrated appliances including oven, separate 4 ring hob concealed with overhead extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, button flush w.c and wash hand basin in modern gloss white vanity unit with mono block tap. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.51m (9'3" x 8'3")
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 3.81m (10'6" x 12'6")
- Neat well maintained garden to front.
Large driveway to front with ample parking leading to:-
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence laid in neat lawn with brick paved patio area. Perfect for babeques etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »