- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Superb Fitted Kitchen With Dining
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Off Street Carparking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Additional InformationHighly Desirable Location, Beautifully Presented And Modernised Spacious Town Terrace.
Holding a prime cul de sac position this magnificent town house will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with bow window, living flame gas fire, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation, pvc fascia and eaves, built-in mirrored slider robes, excellent roofspace and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Ample off street carparking and a hard landscaped fenced rear garden combines with the most convenient location to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, glazed vestibule door.
- Lounge 4.51 x 3.87 (14'10" x 12'8")
- Bow window, attractive fireplace, gas fire, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.50 x 2.80 (14'9" x 9'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area: understairs cloaks, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.59 x 3.39 (11'9" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 3.04 (12'6" x 10'0")
- Built-in mirror slider robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 2.91 (8'3" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, electric light, partly floored.
- Driveway to front, enclosed hard landscaped fenced rear garden, outside light and tap, patio area, flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »