- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Property In Semi-Rural Yet Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location On Corner Site
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms - Two On Ground Floor
- L Shaped Living Room With Views
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Pleasant Well-Tended Gardens Laid Predominantly In Lawns With Paved Sitting Area
- Ideal For Those Downsizing Or For The Young Family/Professional
- Convenient To A Number Of Local Amenities Within The Greater Belfast & Lisburn Area
Additional InformationThis well presented charming detached property is located just off the Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg, in a quiet residential cul-de-sac location. This delightful property has been orientated to maximise the views and natural light creating a bright and spacious atmosphere. The property is set in an attractive level corner site which affords pleasant, mature, landscaped gardens to front and mature and secluded to rear.
The accommodation in brief comprises, entrance hall / conservatory, living room, dining room open plan to attractive fitted kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms. On the first floor there is two further bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a detached garage.
Whilst in a semi-rural location, this attractive home is only a few minutes' drive from Belfast and Lisburn City Centres. This sale represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a stylish and easily maintained home in a beautiful yet convenient location.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 6.2m (20' 7" x 20' 4")
Double doors to:
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.18m x 5.73m (23' 7" x 18' 10")
Range of high and low level units. 'Stoves' range style cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Space for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. 1.5 bowl sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside, plus double glazed sliding door leading to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.79m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.88m x 2.71m (9' 5" x 8' 11")
- LANDING / BEDROOM (3):
- 4.54m x 2.48m (14' 11" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.39m x 2.57m (14' 5" x 8' 5")
- Bath with shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Terrific corner site with views across the fields. Gates to tarmac driveway with a selection of plants and shrubs to the front. Enclosed garden in lawn to the side.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.32m x 2.86m (20' 9" x 9' 5")
Up and over door. Power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »