This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Detached Chalet Style Bungalow Situated In Popular Bangor West Location
- Flexible Accommodation Of 3 Receptions & 3 Bedrooms Or 2 Receptions & 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Built-In Robes And En-Suite Shower Room Off
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area And Five Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / UPVC Double Glazed / Burglar Alarm System
- PVC Fascias & Soffits / Attached Garage / Tarmac Off Street Parking
- Convenient Location In Close To Railway Halt, Schools & Springhill Shopping Complex
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Edged Lawns, Mature Shrubs & Patio Areas
Additional InformationA well maintained detached chalet style bungalow providing good family and easily adapted accommodation to suit individual needs. The property is located in the very popular Bangor West area close to Bangor West railway station, Springhill Shopping Complex and main arterial routes to Belfast. The ground floor comprises through lounge and dining area, good sized kitchen with ample room for dining table, sitting room and dining room which could equally be used as a bedroom, and a large bathroom. There is also three first floor bedroom, one of which has generous built-in robes and en-suite shower room off. The rear garden is particularly private with paved patio and the front of the property attracts the evening sun. We would highly recommend this property for those seeking a good family home in an excellent and convenient location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Two single panelled radiators, under stairs cloak cupboard, Hot Press off with lagged copper hot water cylinder and internal immersion heater.
- THROUGH LOUNGE & DINING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 3.51m (25' 0" x 11' 6")
Hole-in-wall fireplace with baxi grate and raised tiled hearth, three double panelled radiators, 15 pane hardwood glazed door to hall.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.5m x 3.73m (14' 9" x 12' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards, laminate roll edged worktops, built-in gas hob and Neff oven and grill, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, housing for fridge/freezer, walls part tiled and part panelled, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, 15 pane glazed hardwood door to hall.
- SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 5:
- 3.33m x 2.87m (10' 11" x 9' 5")
Two double panelled radiators, glazed high level screen to hall.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 4.19m x 2.41m (13' 9" x 7' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handled shower, sliding shower screen, low flush WC, bidet, vanity wash hand basin with tiled surround, walls fully tiled, double panelled radiator, chrome heated towel rail.
- Built-in wardrobes, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
Plus range of built-in wardrobes and drawers, access to eaves storage, double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Overall. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator.
- To front - garden in lawns with shrubs, brick wall, double entrance gates, tarmac off street parking. To rear - Open rear porch, paved patio area, raised paved patio with wooden trellis, outside light and tap, brick garden store, enclosed private rear garden in lawns with mature hedges and shrubs, plastic oil tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.88m x 3.1m (16' 0" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, power, light, oil boiler unit.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views