- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully renovated spacious mid terrace residence
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room with 'Charnwood' multi-fuel burning stove
- Contemporary bathroom suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing
- Partially rewired and replumbed
- All walls and floors insulated
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, fridge/freezers
- Gas fired central heating system
- Security alarm system
- Excellent location for those seeking easy accss to the Ormeau Road amenities, local transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Immediate access to buses, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Beautiful reclaimed wood flooring in hall, lounge and dining room (concrete floors laid underneath)
- Roofspace insulated, damp proof course, woodworm and timber preservation (all guarantees will be provided)
Additional InformationThis exceptional mid-terrace residence has been beautifully restored by its present owner. Retaining the charm of its era, it provides bright and airy rooms with high ceilings, architraves, corbels,cornicing, ceiling rose, reclaimed wood flooring and original doors but also providing a sleek fresh feel throughout with its contemporary decor and modern finishes.
Extensively renovated between 2013- 2015 works include gas heating , insulation to walls, floors, roof and roofspace. No. 13 has also been partially rewired and replumbed and beautiful reclaimed wooden floor boards laid in the living and dining area.
Literally steps onto the Ormeau Road, this will appeal to those seeking easy access to all those amenities including shops, cafes, eateries, public transport and so much more.
With little to do but move in, we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Composite front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reclaimed wood strip flooring, architraves, cornice ceiling, corbels and celing rose.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.24m x 3.28m (23' 9" x 10' 9")
(into bay). Reclaimed wood strip flooring, 'Charnwood' multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth, tiled inset. Cornice ceiling. Under stair storage cupboard.
- 4.29m x 2.41m (14' 1" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, plus additional freezer. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard.
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin with drawers below, part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Built-in cupboard with shelves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.38m (15' 2" x 11' 1")
(At widest points). Cornicing, ceiling rose, original flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
(At widest points). Original flooring.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.43m (15' 1" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
- Easily maintained forecourt.
Enclosed rear courtyard, storage cupboard, door to rear.
Heading countrybound on the Ormeau Road, cross river and go past Ormeau Bakery. Rushfield is on the right hand side, after Deramore Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
134th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »