- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Elevated Site with Fantastic views across Belfast City & Beyond
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Living Room with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace, Open to:
- Additional Lounge area with Exposed Brick Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen, range of Appliances Open to Dining Area
- Downstairs WC / Utility Room / Cloaks Area
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- GFCH / uPVC grey framed Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed South-Westerly Facing Back Garden (views to Belfast City)
- Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars
- Excellent Double Garage - currently semi converted (potential for Annex / Work Space)
- Local Amenities in Forestside, Belmont & Ballyhackamore Close By
- Province Leading Primary and Secondary Schools within Catchment
Additional InformationEnjoying superb views across Belfast, located just off the Upper Knockbreda Road, this delightful, extended semi-detached home is an ideal opportunity for family living.
The home is enhanced by its outstanding position, boasting superb views across Belfast, its location just off the Outer Ring enables easy access to Belfast city centre, the M1, M2 and all arterial routes, and is within walking distance to a number of excellent schools, the Forestside shopping centre, and the National Trust Cregagh Glen.
Well-appointed and presented throughout, internally the house offers an open-plan living and dining area giving the property the modern-day living feel where the family can gather. With recently installed Worcester Bosch gas boiler, Nest Smart Heating, and double-glazed windows.
Externally the gardens boast lovely mature trees and shrubs. Of particular note is the double garage, which has been semi-converted into a game's room with light, heat, power, and plumbed for W/C, however, would be ideal as an Annex, workspace or for business purposes.
Early inspection is highly recommended.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Under stairs storage/office space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.296m x 5.748m (27' 3" x 18' 10")
(into bay). Solid wooden floor. Feature open fireplace with wooden mantle, tiled surround and slate hearth. Exposed brick fireplace. Open plan to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.74m x 3.66m (18' 10" x 12' 0")
Modern range of high and low level units, work surfaces. Double "Old Belfast" style sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated ove, integrated microwave. Four ring gas hob, extractor fan above. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Island unit with breakfast bar area and storage. Part-tiled walls. Slate style tiled flooring. Open plan to dining area. uPVC double doors to rear. Uplighters.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C./UTILITY:
- 2.356m x 1.338m (7' 9" x 4' 5")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.731m x 3.846m (18' 10" x 12' 7")
Views across Belfast City. Range of built-in wardrobes. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprsing dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Hotpress cupboard with shelving. Part-tiled walls, fully tiled floors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.816m x 3.347m (12' 6" x 10' 12")
Exposed floorboards. Cornice ceiling. Fantastic views across Belfast City.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.595m x 2.474m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising dual flush wc. Jack and Jill sink with storage. Two wall mounted mirrors. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Glass screen, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Fully-tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 9.315m x 3.502m (30' 7" x 11' 6")
Eaves storage. Skylight windows with views across Belfast.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.536m x 3.m (18' 2" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- GAMES ROOM/OFFICE:
- 5.538m x 3.317m (18' 2" x 10' 11")
Laminate flooring. Power and light. Wooden access door.
- Ladder access. Floored.
- Off-street Tobermore paving driveway parking for multiple cars. Surrounding shrubs. Access to side and rear. Outside light.
- Enclosed south-westerly facing garden laid in lawn. Mature shrubbery and surrounding hedging. Additional raised decked area with shrubs. Views across Belfast City. Pathway to detached garage.
Upper Knockbreda from Dual Carriageway Forestside, past Cregagh Road on left hand side take next on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »