- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Well Presented End Terrace
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities Of Finaghy Village
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Links
- Excellent Corner Site In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Bright And Spacious Through Lounge Open To -
- Modern Locally Hand Crafted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Shower Room
- Covered Utility Area
- Rear Garden And Raised Patio
- Detached Garage
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationWell presented end terrace located in a quiet-cul-de-sac in Erinvale, Finaghy, South Belfast. Finaghy village is within walking distance and public transport services and main arterial routes are easily accessible.
The property has benefited from updating by the current owners over recent years boasts adaptable and spacious accommodation. The ground floor comprises of bright and spacious living room open to a modern kitchen and dining area. Three bedrooms and a luxury shower room are to the first floor.
The property enjoys an excellent site and benefits from driveway parking, detached garage and front and rear gardens.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, pvc front door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Tiled floor -
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Locally hand crafted kitchen comprising of a range of high gloss low level units, work surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, spot lighting, tiled floor
- Roof space access ( floored ), linen closet
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.67m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.24m (9' 1" x 7' 4")
Built in storage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, spot lighting
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Driveway parking.
Covered utility area.
Paved front garden.
Rear garden laid in lawn with raised patio. Mature hedges and shrubs.
Erinvale, off Finaghy Road South, South Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
106th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »