- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious first floor apartment
- Open plan lounge with dining area and french doors to juliet balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and ample dining area
- Two double bedrooms including master bedroom with juliet balcony and large en suite shower room
- Large walk-in cloakroom/storeroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Private communal parking
- Lift and stair access
- Communal gardens
- Designated parking space
- Convenient location within walking distance to Holywood Town Centre and to coastal paths
- Ideally suited to a range of purchasers
- Early viewing is advised
Additional InformationThis spacious and exceptionally well maintained first floor apartment is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk from Holywood town centre with its excellent range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. The Holywood and Seapark coastline is only a short stroll away, as is Holywood Railway Halt and bus networks to Belfast and Bangor. This superb location also provides ease of access for the city commuter and Bannatyne Health Club & Spa and the George Best Belfast City Airport are also close at hand. Internally, this bright apartment offers the convenience and ease of 'apartment living' without comprising on space and comfort.
Of particular note is the fully fitted kitchen open to a spacious lounge/dining area with Juliet balcony. The generously proportioned master bedroom provides another wow factor with French doors to a Juliet balcony and a particularly spacious ensuite shower room. With excellent storage facilities, lift, private parking and communal gardens, this property certainly ticks all the boxes. We have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- Intercom system. Communal entrance door to well-presented lobby, stairs and lift to first floor. Number 13 front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Spacious reception hall with large walk-in cloaks/storage cupboard. Low voltage spotlights.
- 5.16m x 4.6m (16' 11" x 15' 1")
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, outlook to Antrim Hills. Ample living/dining area open plan to kitchen. Low voltage spotlights. Open to....
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Brushed steel door furniture. Integrated four ring electric hob and stainless steel oven, fixed stainless steel extractor hood. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood effect floor. Low voltage spotlights. Ample dining area. Video intercom system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity storage below. Built in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, uPVC panelling, glazed shower door. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.67m (14' 5" x 8' 9")
Views to Antrim Hills.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity storage below. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled splashback and glass shower screen. Part tiled walls with mosaic detail. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Hotpress, pressurised water cylinder and built-in shelving.
- Private communal parking, communal gardens to rear laid in lawns and pedestrian access to Bangor Road.
Maintenance charge and building insurance approximately £95.00 per month to include lighting and cleaning of communal areas, general maintenance of the main building, upkeep and maintenance of communal gardens and car park, lift maintenance and window cleaning.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, in the direction of Bangor, continue along High Street onto the Bangor Road. Take the next left after Priory Car Wash and Priory Manor is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »