- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful terrace home
- Exceptionally well maintained and presented.
- Lounge with feature cast iron wood burning stove.
- Bespoke fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and space for dining
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Off street parking
- Rear Garden with patio and garden laid in lawns
- Outside brick store
- Within walking distance to a range of local amenities and excellent schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented and maintained three-bedroom home is located within walking distance to Holywood's bustling town centre and not only provides excellent accommodation it also boasts a private enclosed rear garden getting sun late into the evening perfect for children at play and outdoor entertaining.
Internally the ground floor comprises of lounge with feature cast iron wood burning stove, fully fitted kitchen with a range of high-quality integrated appliances, ample space for dining and access to the rear garden and a family bathroom. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and access to the roofspace.
Externally there is off street parking, a rear garden with patio area and laid in paving and an outside brick store and light.
Within walking distance to a range of local amenities such as excellent schools, spa field playing grounds, Holywood Train Halt, Redburn country Park, Holywood Golf Club and a range of restaurants and shops and in close proximity to Holywood Exchange, Bannatyne Health Club and Spa and George Best Belfast city Airport this property is sure to attract instant interest so early viewing is advised
- uPVC front door, central glazed light, central glazed side light, through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs, laminate wood effect floor throughout ground floor.
- 4.06m x 3.73m (13' 4" x 12' 3")
Outlook to front through square bay, newly fitted wood burning stove with slate hearth, floating timber mantel.
- 4.06m x 3.07m (13' 4" x 10' 1")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with quartz work surface, stainless steel sink with quartz drainer, chrome mixer taps with hose pipe attachment, outlook to rear garden, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Samsung oven, integrated microwave, induction five ring hob with stainless steel and glazed extractor above, quartz splashback, old hotpress cupboard used as storage, tiled floor, uPVC access door to rear garden, enclosed newly fitted gas boiler.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, vanity storage below, wall hung Bluetooth mirror with light and storage, P-shaped panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment with drencher above, inset spotlights, uPVC ceiling, extractor fan, fully tiled walls with feature tiling detail, curved glazed shower screen to bath, tiled floor.
- With window seat storage, outlook to front over Holywood Hills.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
With outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.77m (13' 4" x 9' 1")
With outlook to front and built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 3.35m (6' 10" x 11' 0")
Outlook to rear
- FRONT GARDEN
- Enclosed, with driveway parking and garden laid in lawns.
- REAR GARDEN
- South facing large rear garden partially laid in patio and laid in lawn.
Travelling from Holywood High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper School and first left into Abbey Ring. Take the third road into East Link and first right into Priory End. No. 13 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »