This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Town Terrace which enjoys superb Lough views from the upper floors
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Sitting Room with open fire and open plan to Study
- Bespoke hand crafted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Boot Room / Utility Room, Cloaks with low flush suite
- First Floor Lounge - excellent Lough views
- Five Bedrooms over 1st & 2nd floors to include Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows - Sliding Sash to front
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Gardens to the Front and Rear / Two Parking Spaces
- Popular & Sought after Bangor West Location
Additional InformationSituated on the ever popular and sought after Princetown Road, this most attractive mid terrace is located in an area well renowned for its quality of housing, delightful walks, Bangor Marina for the yachting enthusiast and only a short stroll from Bangor's town centre with its varied shops and well renowned restaurants.
Internally the property has been redecorated over the years by the present owners to an extremely high standard and now provides a superb, modern living environment which lends itself to family living. Of particular note is the 'Bespoke' hand crafted kitchen with dining area with direct access to the patio garden which enjoys a sunny aspect, first floor lounge with superb Lough views, five well proportioned bedrooms to include master bedroom on second floor with ensuite bathroom and panoramic Lough views. Externally the property benefits from low maintenance gardens in decking, paving etc plus parking to the rear for two cars.
Overall this most impressive property has much to offer, therefore, early internal inspection is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood Front Door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Feature stained glass stained inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature Black and White tiled flooring.
- SITTING ROOM:20' 6" x 13' 1" (6.25m x 3.99m)
- (into Bay) - Antique reclaimed French Chateau Parquet flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, centre rose, marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire. Open plan to . . .
- STUDY:10' 3" x 9' 2" (3.12m x 2.79m)
- Bespoke cabinets incorporating home office desk etc, Parquet flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING:22' 4" x 15' 6" (6.81m x 4.72m)
- (At widest points) - Bespoke handmade kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surface on central island, granite work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, drencher tap, integrated dishwasher, further units, plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Housing for 4 oven Aga (not included). Fired Earth limestone flooring - underfloor electric heating, LED lights, cloaks understairs. Dining Area. Double doors to patio.
- BOOT ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, Fired Earth limestone flooring, underfloor electric heating.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, Fired Earth limestone flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):11' 0" x 8' 7" (3.35m x 2.62m)
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled bath, mixer tap, thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Linen cupboard: Pressurised water system. (Continuous hot water - good for family/showers/baths.) Wood effect ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE:21' 1" x 17' 7" (6.43m x 5.36m)
- (Into Bay) - Solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, cast Victorian iron fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth, open fire. Superb sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 8" x 10' 2" (3.25m x 3.1m)
- Cast Victorian iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rose.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 10" x 7' 1" (3.91m x 2.16m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 0" x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m)
- MASTER BEDROOM:17' 9" x 14' 10" (5.41m x 4.52m)
- Superb views. Range of robes, ornate fireplace with marble hearth.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with rain shower head, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Ball and Claw foot bath, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, cast Victorian iron fireplace.
- Access to roofspace - excellent floored storage.
- Front garden in paving etc with pedestrian access to Princetown Road.
- Fully enclosed rear garden to rear offering low maintenance living in decking, paving etc.
- Garden Shed. Boiler House - Oil fired boiler, plastic oil tank. 2 parking spaces accessed via Bryansburn Lane.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »