- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Townhouse within a Popular Development
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops & Public Transport
- Good Sized Rear & Side Gardens in Lawns
Additional InformationThis attractive end townhouse is situated within this extremely popular and much sought after development just off the Castlereagh Road.
The property is well presented and offers good sized accommodation which is perfectly complimented by good sized gardens to the rear and side.
Situated in an ideal location for both owner occupiers and investors, viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, under stairs cloaks alcove.
- 4.78m x 3.45m (15' 8" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth and wood mantle with gas coal effect fire. Open arch to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with Baumatic electric under ovn, plumbed for washing machine, extrator fan and hood, access to rear.
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.29m (7' 9" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for two cars, rear and side gardens in lawns with paved patio area.
From Castlereagh Road, heading into Belfast City Centre, turn right at traffic lights at junction with Ladas Drive, take first left into Orby Drive and then continue into Orby Green, property is on right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »