- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace to include glass fronted solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Shower room with white suite to include fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Oil-fired central heating
- Fully enclosed low maintenance yard area to rear
This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after location within the Steeple estate. Offering generous well proportioned accommodation this is suited to both single and young families wanting to be within easy access of local schools and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass portlight. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor. 8 pane glazed door to:-
- Living Room 4.34m x 4.27m (max) (14'2" x 14'0" (max))
- (max.) Open fire with glass fronted solid fuel stove, feature brick surround and tiled hearth. Dado rail. Double radiator and double glazed picture window to the front. 8 pane glazed door to:-
- Rear Hall
- Understairs storage. Meter cupboard. Half woodstrip walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor through opening to:-
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 3.33m x 3.12m (10'11 x 10'3)
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Half woodstrip walls.
- First Floor Landing
- Hot press with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Integrated shelving above. Access via slingsby ladder to floored attic with light.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.10m (11'0 x 10'2)
- Double louvered doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.69m (12'0 x 8'10)
- Single radiator. Double doors to built-in wardrobe with overhead lockers.
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.54m (9'0 x 8'4)
- (max.) Double louvered doors to overstairs storage. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset and borders.
- External Features
- Mostly crazy paved front garden with pebbled display area and low level walling. Outside light. Attached store with oil-fired boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in large paved patio area and enclosed dog pen. 6ft timber fencing and large bin enclosure with PVC oil tank. Paved pathway. Outside tap and light. Timber pedestrian gate to side. Attached timber shed. Solar panels to rear roof.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »