- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home In Sought After Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location On South Facing Site
- Cloakroom With WC
- Lounge And Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen And Breakfast Area With Doors Leading To Conservatory
- Separate Utility Area Leading To Integral Garage
- Four Bright Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking, Integral Garage
- Mature Gardens To Front & Private And South Facing To Rear
- Some Internal Updating And Modernisation Required
Additional InformationNorton Drive is a desirable quiet cul-de-sac location just off the Malone Road which is located close to public transport and motorway networks and leading primary and grammar schools. No. 13 occupies an excellent site which is south facing to the rear and the internal accommodation is well suited to the growing family.
The accommodation briefly comprises, cloakroom, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast area, conservatory, utility area, integral garage, and four bedrooms with family bathroom. Outside there are mature grounds to front and generous parking leading to Garage. To the rear, there are private south facing gardens laid in lawns and mature shrubs.
All in all a well-appointed family home in need of some updating and modernisation but priced accordingly and located in a highly regarded and most convenient location.
Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- Front door with glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Storage cupboard understairs.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.44m x 4.44m (14' 7" x 14' 7")
Corniced ceiling. Mahogany carved fireplace with gas fire, marble inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
- KITCHEN & BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.69m x 2.95m (18' 8" x 9' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Formica work surfaces. Partially tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher. 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over. 'Baumatic' stainless steel electric oven. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.09m x 3.84m (13' 5" x 12' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double doors to garden. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.52m (8' 2" x 5' 0")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 2.92m (21' 0" x 9' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.43m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.62m (9' 3" x 8' 7")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn with driveway parking leading to integral garage. Good sized south facing rear garden in lawns, trees, and shrubs. Boundary fencing. Patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »