- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated micro-wave.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and two plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite separate shower cubicle.
- Detached matching garage approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
Additional InformationOccupying a quiet cul-de-sac location within this much after residential area, we are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented detached family home, which offers well proportioned accommodation and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance hall with solid wood block floor.
- White suite comprising vanitory unit, low flush WC, polished laminate floor.
- 4.98m x 3.68m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
Feature marble fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, log burning stove, solid wood floor, glazed double doors to….
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Upvc double glazed french doors, solid wood floor.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM :
- 6.1m x 3.71m (20' 0" x 12' 2")
1 ½ Tub single stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, built-in oven, five ring gas hob unit, extractor hood, integrated micro-wave, plumbed for american style fridge / freezer, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
Mirror fronted slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.9m (9' 7" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.62m (11' 2" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- Partially floored, approached by folding ladder.
- Linen cupboard.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.43m (19' 0" x 11' 3")
Electric up and over door with light and power, phoenix gas boiler, approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Outside light, outside water tap.
- To front and rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
- GROUND RENT
- £1323.30 (currently)
Off Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »