13 Moyle Walk,
Belvoir Park, Belfast, BT8 7ER
3 Bed Terrace House
Last listed at Asking price £110,000
- Mid terrace home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Convenient to many amenities
- Ideal 1st time purchase
Ideal for the first time buyer or growing family, this well priced mid terrace home is situated in a popular and convenient location, just off Belvoir Drive, close to shops, schools, Belvoir recreational centre and Belvoir Forest Park, as well as the Forestside shopping centre and Tesco superstore also located close by. The property comprises, on the ground floor, 2 separate reception rooms, and fitted kitchen and on the first floor offers three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in mirrored sliderobes and a bathroom with white suite. Outside there are front gardens laid in lawn, and a paved patio to the rear which are easily maintained. A great home with so much convenience and potential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks area under stairs.
- Dining / living room 3.84m x 3.25m (12'7 x 10'8)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire.
- Lounge 4.34m x 3.71m (14'3 x 12'2)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 2.49m (11'8 x 8'2)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven. extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, integrated fridge / freezer.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 2.67m (14'2 x 8'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.92m (10'9 x 9'7)
- Built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.34m (10'6 x 7'8)
- Built in mirrored robes.
- Bathroom 2.59m x 1.75m (8'6 x 5'9)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, tiled floor.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the rear flagged, outhouse housing oil fire boiler. Pvc oil tank, outside tap.
- Potential parking areas to the rear.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.