- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- White Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
Starter homes come in all sorts of sizes and conditions, few, such as this extended semi detached house, offer such a good overall specification at such an affordable price and offing convenience to local shopping, schools and easy commuting access to Belfast gives this particular home a head start. So why not take your time, consider your options and hopefully come to the conclusion, as we have, this is a great opportunity to get you onto the property ladder.
- Half uPVC double glazed entrance door and matching side panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Telephone point. Pine ceiling with 2 eyeball downlighters. Understairs storage cupboard. 8 Pane glazed doors into ...
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 21'11" x 11'5" narrowing to 7'72 (6.68m x 3.48m narrowing to 3.96m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth with granite inset and mahogany mantel piece. Cornice. dimmer. Solid wood floor.
- KITCHEN 10'4" x 8'3" (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and oven under.Built-in Cooke & Lewis extractor fan. Pine ceiling. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'3" x 9'8" (3.43m x 2.95m)
- Solid wood floor. Pine ceiling. Telephone point.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'9" x 7'10" (4.80m x 2.39m)
- Pine ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC panelled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 15'6" x 8'7" (4.72m x 2.62m)
- Built-in wardrobes. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 10'3" x 6'1" (3.12m x 1.85m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Triton Amber electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls. Pine ceiling with 2 eyeball downlighters.
- WORKSHOP 17'4" x 11'8" (5.28m x 3.56m)
- Light and power.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden in pave stones and paviors with shrubs and climbers. Sensor light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »