This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red Brick Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- A renovation Project
Additional InformationThis is an excellent investment opportunity to buy a mid terrace comprising of two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and gas fired central heating. Situated off the Lisburn Road within walking distance to a wide variety of ammenities. Easy access for commuting into the city centre.
Viewing would be recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor and under stairs storage.
Archway leading to Kitchen/Dining Area:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 2.44m (13' 0" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units,cooker point, gas boiler and single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner tiled shower cubical, low flush wc,wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.72m (13' 0" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
- Enclosed yard, fuel store that is plumbed for a washing machine.Light and power.
Driving along Lisburn Road turn into Lower Windsor Avenue then left into Meadowbank Street and right into the Place.
139th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »