- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick, Bay Fronted Mid Terrace
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Luxury Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient to a Range of Amenities on Lisburn Road
- Within Walking Distance of Queens University and Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis traditional red brick mid terrace property is located just off Lisburn Road.
The property is extremely well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation which benefits from a lounge open plan to dining room, modern kitchen open plan to dining area, 2 bedrooms and a luxurious shower room.
Situated in an extremely convenient location, close to a range of amenities and within comfortable walking distance of Queens University, this fine property offers exceptional value for money.
- Hardwood front door with frosted glass insets to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM
- 6.4m x 3.18m (21' 0" x 10' 5")
(overall at widest points) Laminate wood effect flooring, bay window, open arch to
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA
- 4.01m x 2.74m (13' 2" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with matching splash back, Beko 4 ring hob with feature tiled splash back and extractor fan, electric oven under, part tiled walls, velux window, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13' 3" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.31m (9' 10" x 7' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, feature tiled floor, extractor fan
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear yard with storage/utility shed with plumbing for washing machine and gas fired boiler
Coming out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, turn right in to Lower Windsor Avenue, left in to Meadowbank Street and Meadowbank Place is on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
181st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »