- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Villa in Cregagh
- Tiled Entrance Hall with Ground Floor WC
- Living Room with Feature Bay Window and Wood Burning Stove
- Snug with Feature Fireplace with Cast-Iron Multi-Fuel Stove
- Contemporary Conservatory/Dining Area Leading to...
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two First Floor Bedrooms (Master with Dressing Room)
- Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Recently Installed Grey uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Phoenix Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two Cars to Front
- Enclosed South Facing Landscaped Garden to Rear
- Close to Range of Popular Amenities on Cregagh Road
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Convenient to Public and Private Transport Links
- Immaculately Presented Throughout / Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationHaving undergone extensive renovation in recent years, this immaculately presented semi-detached house has been well cared for by its present owners and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
The house has been rewired, re-plumbed (new mains gas fired central heating system), re-plastered, new windows and had a new DPC installed in recent years whilst care has been taken to retain many original Victorian period features such as ceiling cornice, internal doors and picture rails.
Loopland Park is a popular residential address which benefits from a range of shops, cafes and local amenities in both Cregagh and Castlereagh. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as convenient public and private transport links for Belfast and beyond.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch, double glazed composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, old school radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, original doors.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
(at widest points). Feature bay window, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, original Victorian tiled and exposed brick surround, old school radiators.
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast-iron stove, old school radiator, wood effect flooring.
- CONSERVATORY/DINING ROOM:
- Wooden flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
- 4.11m x 1.73m (13' 6" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level soft close two-tone (cream and grey) units with solid oak work surfaces, built-in pull-out larder cupboard, ceramic Belfast sink with chrome shower mixer tap, tower power points, integrated Neff appliances to include; washing machine, microwave, electric oven (tilt and slide), fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Kitchen island with storage units, wine fridge and five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Valliant gas combi-boiler.
- Access to partly floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.9m (10' 1" x 9' 6")
Television point, two radiators, carpet flooring, leading to...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.98m (6' 11" x 6' 6")
(off master bedroom).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and sink with vanity unit and chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with waterfall shower, old school radiator and heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Levelled and gravel driveway with widened access suitable for two cars.
- Private, enclosed garden, re-lawned and re-sanded in recent years, with paved patio area, outdoor power points and mature apple tree.
Loopland Park runs between the Cregagh Road and Castlereagh Road in East Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »