- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 3 bed end terrace house
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & soffits
- Good order throughout
- With walking distance to schools, shops, town centre & all local amenities
- Ideal for first time buyer / investor
- Situated in the ever popular residential area of Millburn, this superb end of terrace property is in excellent order throughout and is within walking distance to schools, shops and town centre. Offering 3 bed and 1 reception, the property is ideally suited to both first time buyers and investors and early viewing is highly recommended by the agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge: 3.23m x 1.85m (10'7 x 6'1)
- With feature multi-fuel stove, recessed mantle beam and tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.36m x 3.76m (17'7 x 12'4)
- Fitted with range of eye and low level units, half tiled around worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan and stainless steel splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer and half paneled walls.
- Rear Porch:
- With access to rear garden.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1: 3.15m x 3.15m (10'4 x 10'4)
- With built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: 4.55m x 2.67m (14'11 x 8'9)
- With fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.16m (10'7 x 7'1)
- With built-in wardrobe.
- With suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, half tiled walls and paneled ceiling.
- Separate WC:
- With half paneled walls.
- Property approached by pathway with garden to front laid in lawn dotted with various shrubs. Garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area enclosed by closed board fence. Outside light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »