- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A delightful home that is beautifully presented throughout and is ready to move into
- Bright and spacious accommodation on a super site with a large garden
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and feature glass balustrades
- Comfortable lounge with an open fire and a bay window
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining with patio doors to the rear garden
- Dining/living room benefits from a multi-fuel stove
- Well fitted kitchen with great storage and built in appliances
- Three bedrooms upstairs - two with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with a white suite and additional storage
- Floored roof-space with light and power currently utilised as an office
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Superb rear garden with a large patio area and a well-kept lawn
- Plenty of off-street parking with a tarmac drive
- Excellent location close to schools, amenities and local transport
Additional InformationSpace & Grace!
This super family home is perfectly presented and is literally ready to move into. There is great internal and external space to enjoy and the convenient location will only add to the appeal! The corner site means you get a larger than normal garden and plenty of parking and there are super views over the city from the front.
Downstairs has a lovely lounge with an open fire to enjoy in the winter months, a second reception room that is open plan to the kitchen and benefits from a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the rear garden, and a well-fitted modern kitchen with a range of appliances.
Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with a white suite. The floored roof-space is currently utilised as an office and has light and power with a folding ladder for access.
The fully enclosed rear garden is a great size and has a flagged patio area, making it a super place for entertaining friends for BBQ’s or letting the kids play.
The location is very convenient to a vast range of amenities and there is a range of local schools to choose from.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 4.93m x 3.12m (16'2 x 10'3)
- Dining room 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8)
- Living room 3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9)
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8)
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 2.92m (11'7 x 9'7)
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 2.34m (9'3 x 7'8)
- Bathroom 2.34m x 2.08m (7'8 x 6'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »