- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elevated Position
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Utility & Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Part Double Glazed
- Enclosed, Tiered Rear Garden
Lancedean Road is off the Rocky Road which is off the Upper Knockbreda Road and offers convenience to most parts of the City, Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools both primary and post primary. The house itself is deceptively spacious offering versatile accommodation comprising four bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen dining/Utility and white bathroom suite on first floor. The is on an elevated site with steps up to the front and enclosed and a tiered garden to the rear. Modernisation is required however the spacious footprint creates fantastic potential.
- The accommodation comprises
- Wood panelled front door to entrance hall, wood panelling, wooden flooring.
- Lounge 17'2 x 11'4 (5.23m x 3.45m)
- Into bay. Hole in wall fire place, slate hearth.
- Living Room 12'5 x 10'5 (3.78m x 3.18m)
- Laminate flooring
- Kitchen / dining 16'3 x 16'1 (4.95m x 4.90m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, glazed cabinets, tiled work top, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling to kitchen area.
- Utility area
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled work top, W/C and sink unit.
- Bedroom four 13'11 x 8'2 (4.24m x 2.49m)
- At widest points. Tiled fire place with wooden surround, floorboards sanded and varnished.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 20'7 x 11'8 (6.27m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 12'1 (3.10m x 3.68m)
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- At widest point. Views over Belfast.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights.
- Wood panelling. Access to roof- space.
- Outside Front
- Steps up to the front door. Mature garden laid in lawns.
- Rear Garden
- From the Kitchen there is access to patio area, steps up to tiered garden laid in lawns, raised block & paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »