- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe white bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Finished to a high standard
Ladas Drive is located just off the Castlereagh Road and is in such a convenient and sought after position, given it's close proximity to so many amenities, most within a very short distance from the property. There are leading schools, shopping facilities, Churches and the recently opened multi million pound Lisnasharragh leisure & aquatic centre all within a short walk from the property, and with access along the Castlereagh and Cregagh Roads into Belfast City centre this home is ideally located. Having been refurbished in 2016, it has been modernised and updated, with a modern fitted kitchen with all appliances integrated, a deluxe white bathroom suite with chrome shower fittings, and it offers well proportioned accommodation with 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms. Its makeover is complete with tasteful decor, gas central heating and double glazed windows, making this the perfect home to move into with nothing to do but add furniture. Outside there is ample off street parking to the front and an excellent garden area to the rear. A superb home that we would urge you to view immediately as interest is expected to be high!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'10 x 11'7 (4.22m x 3.53m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Dining room 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.45m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 18'3 x 5'6 (5.56m x 1.68m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 10'5 (4.22m x 3.18m)
- Range of built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 10'5 (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3 7'8 x 6'1 (2.34m x 1.85m)
- Bathroom 7'10 x 6'1 (2.39m x 1.85m)
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Recently tarmac front drive way with ample off street parking.
- Front gardens
- Bounded by hedging.
- Rear gardens
- Excellent rear gardens laid in lawn with additional flagged patio and loose stone areas, garden shed.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »