- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Superb Period Home, Built In 1896, Retaining Many Original Features
- Four Double Bedrooms With Two Superb Reception Rooms
- Generous Kitchen With Extensive Range Of Modern Units And Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Downstairs Bathroom Suite And First Floor Shower Room With His And Her Sinks
- Meticulously Maintained Features Including Cornice, Dado Rail, Ceiling Roses and Super Fireplaces
- Superb Sunroom With Attractive Tiling Off The Kitchen
- Beautifully Presented Space With High Ceilings, Period Bath In Master And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Superb West Facing Garden With Lawn, Two Car Driveway To Front
- Excellent Convenient Location With Easy Access To Major Schools, Ballyhackamore And Surrounding Areas
Additional InformationA superb period home, built in 1896, this property has been meticulously maintained and improved by the current owner over many years. Boasting beautifully presented period features throughout to include antique wood burning stove, ornate cornicing and superbly preserved ceiling roses. Even the internal wood work including doors, skirting and banisters have been stripped back and properly treated to show off how good condition it is, not to mention being much more attractive.
On entering such a property you are immediately taken aback by the level of finish, generous space with high ceilings and natural light that floods throughout. The ground floor includes two receptions, both including excellent open fireplaces. A superb spacious kitchen with a modern range of units to include an immaculate freestanding stainless steel gas range cooker with six gas hob rings, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. To the rear of the kitchen includes a small utility area with plumbing for washing machine leading to attractive fully tiled bathroom suite. Off the kitchen are patio doors leading to an unbelievably generous sunroom, the same length as the kitchen with attractive ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to a superb garden.
The first floor includes three double bedrooms, all with fireplaces. The master includes a fantastic fireplace and freestanding period bath sitting inside the generous bay window, over looking the Knock Road. Further to that, the first floor includes another bathroom with his and her sinks and shower cubicle. The second floor offers a super fourth bedroom with built in eave cupboards and velux window.
Excellent location within walking distance of Ballyhackamore shops, restaurants and cafes plus many of Belfasts leading schools close to hand. Further to this you have a superb enclosed rear garden with lawn area, pebble stone area, patio area and timber decking area, all west facing to ensure you have the mid day and evening sun for this summers BBQs! Dont miss out, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Lounge 16'6 x 12'3 (5.03m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Superb period cast iron fireplace featuring white marble surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth, two built in book shelves, cornicing, celing rose and original wood panelled flooring.
- Dining Room 12'3 x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m)
- Period cast iron fireplace featuring carved wooden surround, tiled hearth, cornicing, ceiling rose and patio doors to rear lean to conservatory.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 22'3 x 9'7 (6.78m x 2.92m)
- Dining/breakfast area with attractive hole in wall fireplace with period wood burning stove and tiled hearth.
Modern range of high and low level units, including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature stainless steel downlighters, free standing stainless steel range cooker (piped for bottle gas), six ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bathroom 10'7 x 6'2 (3.23m x 1.88m)
- Modern white suite comprising inset bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled walls.
- Rear Hall / Utility Area
- Built in shelving, built in cupboard with hotpress and plumbed for washing machine.
- Sunroom 22'9 x 6'3 (6.93m x 1.91m)
- Ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 16'6 x 17'2 (5.03m x 5.23m)
- (into bay). Superb period cast iron fireplace with a dark marble surround, tile inset, tile hearth, freestanding roll top period feature bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, attractive cornicing, ceiling rose and original wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Attractive period cast iron fireplace, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Attractive period cast iron fireplace.
- White suite comprising Victorian his and her pedestal wash hand basins, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, shower screen door, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and half wood panelled walls.
- Second Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 16'3 x 8'8 (4.95m x 2.64m)
- (average). Built in desk, shelving, built in eave cupboards and velux window.
- Pebble stone two car driveway to front.
Enclosed generous rear garden with pebble stone area, timber decking, lawn, patio area, a mixture of mature shrubs, flowerbeds, garden shed, covered oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »