- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- Attractive mid-townhouse located within the much sought after setting of Kinnegar
- Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs with either two bedroom and two reception rooms or one reception room and three bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen in a shaker style with casual dining area
- Main bathroom with a white suite
- Superb first floor store room
- Oak effect Pvc double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Enclosed gravel sitting area to the front with an enclosed patio area and garden laid in lawns
- Private carparking space to the rear
- Within walking distance of the shore front and coastal walks, Holywood train station and Holywood Town
- An ideal lock and leave property or for those looking for a rental investment
Additional InformationThe owners Perspective…
"This is a great house in a fantastic location. The accommodation is versatile and the house is easy to maintain and is also economical to run.
Situated on the coastal path, Kinnegar is a friendly community only five minutes' walk from Holywood High Street with unbeatable transport links on your doorstep.
A fabulous place to live"
- Panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC door to:
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
- INNER HALLWAY
- Open hanging space for coats, staircase to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 3.91m x 3.07m (12' 10" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level beech units, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, four ring gas hob with extractor fan above, concelled gas boiler, under oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine, integrated fridge, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. French doors to rear.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Large store room.
- BEDROOM (1) / FIRST FLOOR LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
- 2.34m x 2.11m (7' 8" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 4.22m x 3.91m (13' 10" x 12' 10")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.91m x 2.13m (12' 10" x 7' 0")
Double glazed velux window.
- To the front, gravelled sitting area enclosed with pitched fencing.
- To the rear, flagged patio area, gardens laid in lawns, gravel path, one private parking space.
Travelling from Holywood High Street / the Maypole, continue down Shore Road to the junction, continue through the junction under the bridge onto Kinnegar Road, take your first left into Kinnegar Drive and No 13 is located on your right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »