13 Kingsway Gardens, Gilnahirk Road, Belfast BT5 7DQ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow In The Popular Gilnahirk Area
- Two Bright And Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Free Standing Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Gardens In Lawn To Front And Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent well presented detached bungalow located within the popular Gilnahirk / Cherryvalley area. Internally the accommodation offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing, a private patio and south facing garden area to the rear with a driveway and well maintained garden to the front. Ideal accommodation for a young family or buyers looking to downsize. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, panelled walls, plate rack, storage area with copper cylinder hot press.
- Lounge 20'6 x 9'7 (6.25m x 2.92m)
- (into bay) Multi fuel stove with slate hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Archway To
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 9'6 (4.11m x 2.90m)
- (into bay) Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising free standing bath, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush wc, partly panelled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 7'8 (3.40m x 2.34m)
- (at widest points) Velux window.
- Driveway and garden in lawn to front.
Large patio area to rear leading to garden in lawn, mature trees and shrubs.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »