- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Furnished Cloak Room
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- White Bathroom Suite
- Off Street Car Parking
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationAttractive Period Semi Detached Residence.
Holding a prime position within this beautiful tree lined avenue, this attractive period semi detached residence offers the perfect family sized accommodation. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom. A Mature suite with off street parking and private enclosed rear garden combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Cliftonville Golf Club and excellent local shopping all close by.
Immediate internal viewing strongly recommendation.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door and rear door, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling,
Furnished cloakroom: white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, gas boiler, panelled walls.
- Lounge 4.83 x 3.38 (15'10" x 11'1")
- Into bay, attractive cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.74 x 3.22 (12'3" x 10'7")
- Brick fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.88 x 3.49 (12'9" x 11'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, under stairs storage, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.62 x 4.54 (11'11" x 14'11")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.23 (11'8" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.42 x 3.16 (11'3" x 10'4")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, off street car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »