- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room With Fireplace & Bay Window
- Dining Room With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Large Enclosed South Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Bin / Fuel Store
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Orangefield Park, Excellent Primary & Post Primary Schools & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, The Outer Ring & Local Shops
- Ethernet Cabling Installed
Additional InformationThis beautiful presented semi-detached property is found off the Castlereagh Road, and enjoys an enviable position overlooking Orangefield Park. Close to leading primary and post primary schools, public transport links and shops, Houston Park is also convenient to Belfast City Centre, the Outer Ring, and Ballyhackamore.
The property comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboard, living room with feature fireplace, dining room with French doors leading into the garden and a recently installed modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the side of the property and a detached garage and fuel / bin store. The enclosed south easterly facing garden has a patio area leading to a large garden in lawn.
We would recommend early viewing to fully appreciate this fine home.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.66m (14' 10" x 12' 0")
Wooden floor. Attractive fireplace with open fire and tiled inset and hearth. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Laminate wooden floor. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- 5.74m x 2.13m (18' 10" x 7' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Quartz work surfaces. 5 ring gas hob. Eye level oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Recess spotlighting. Under lighting and kickboard lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space via pulldown ladder with light.
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.45m (14' 5" x 11' 4")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Cast iron fireplace. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 2.13m (7' 4" x 7' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Laminate wooden floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear - partly covered paved patio leading to further patio area and garden in lawn, bordered by hedging. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light. Covered fuel / bin store.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 2.44m (16' 0" x 8' 0")
Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
Off Castlereagh Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »