- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly positioned close to the bijou coffee houses, restaurants and bars on the bustling Ormeau Road
- Ormeau Park and Golf Club, Stranmillis College and Kingspan Stadium are all within walking distance
- Benefits from excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre just a short journey by car, public transport or on foot
- Spacious open plan modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Good sized living room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with white three piece suite
- Enjoying enclosed gardens to the front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows with uPVC frames
- Parking facilities to the front
- EPC - E38
- Rates 2018/19 - £705.59
Additional InformationThis chain free mid-terrace property located within a popular residential area is sure to appeal to a range of purchaser, from buyers looking for a great location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools.
Downstairs the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room and a newly fitted kitchen with a good range of units, open plan to the dining area. On the first floor is a bathroom with a white three piece suite and three good sized bedrooms. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames.
The gardens to the rear are enclosed with access for oil and bins with a paved patio and lawns. The front is also enclosed with lawns bordered mostly by mature hedging. With parking facilities to the front.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White PVC and glazed front door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.02m (17' 11" x 9' 11")
Solid wood flooring. Windows to the front and rear.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 3.1m (17' 11" x 10' 2")
Recently fitted high and low level units to include a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps. Tiled at workarea. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor hood. Recess for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Two understairs store cupboards. Hotpress with a copper cylinder and shelving.
- Access to the roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.16m (11' 8" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.67m (16' 6" x 8' 9")
Front aspect. Fitted cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
- 2.13m x 1.78m (7' 0" x 5' 10")
White three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C., and panel bath with overhead Triton shower. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- Front gardens are enclosed mostly by mature hedging with lawns and a paved footpath. The rear is enclosed with a paved patio area and lawns. PVC oil tank and an oil fired boiler. The gardens are East facing with rear access for oil and bins.
Haywood Drive is positioned off the Ormeau Road between Haywood Avenue and Candahar Street
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »