- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Located on a Quite Residential Street Moments From Dublin Rd
- Two Reception Rooms Plus a Separate Dining Room
- Recently Refurbished Throughout With New Hardwood Floors, Carpets and Repainted
- Located Within The Catchment Area for Cloughoge Primary School
- Adjoining Car Garage
- Approx 15 years Old
13 Hawthorn Hill, Newry, BT35 8DE
Located on Hawthorn Hill moments from the Dublin Road this five bedroom detached home has been recently refurbished throughout to an extremely high standard with new hardwood floors throughout the ground floor, new carpets upstairs and repainted throughout. Built in the last 15 years with only one previous owner, the property contains a spacious and fully fitted kitchen with adjoining WC and utility room. The kitchen benefits from elevated views across Newry and beyond. Two large reception rooms, dining room and bedroom make up the rest of the ground floor. Moving upstairs you will find four double bedrooms and the main house bathroom. The master bedroom has the added benefit of a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. The property has two private driveways for added convenience along with a large car garage.
- Reception Room 1 19' 4'' x 13' 0'' (5.9m x 3.97m)
- Hardwood Flooring; Open Fireplace with Oakwood surround and granite hearth; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Dining Room 15' 3'' x 11' 8'' (4.64m x 3.56m)
- Hardwood Flooring; Open Fireplace with cast iron insert and granite hearth; PVC Double Doors out to patio/tarmac area; TV Point
- Entrance Hall 8' 6'' x 22' 0'' (2.6m x 6.7m)
- Hardwood Flooring; Stairway
- Kitchen 22' 8'' x 14' 9'' (6.9m x 4.5m)
- Tiled Flooring; Granite Countertops; Electric Aga; Upper and Lower Level units; Dishwasher; Double Doors leading to outside
- Utility Room 9' 2'' x 9' 2'' (2.8m x 2.8m)
- Tiled Flooring; Partially tiled walls; Upper and Lower Level Storage; Side door access to outside
- WC 9' 6'' x 3' 2'' (2.89m x 0.97m)
- Tiled Floor and Walls; Sink Unit With Storage; WC
- Garage 16' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.9m x 4.177m)
- Boiler; Electric Roller Door; Fuse Box;
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 11' 9'' (3.96m x 3.585m)
- Carpet Flooring; Built in Storage; TV Point; Shelving; Blinds; Double Glazed Windows; Front-facing;
- Bedroom 2 13' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.975m x 3.51m)
- Carpet Flooring; Built in Storage; Built in Shelving; Eaves Storage; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bedroom 3 11' 7'' x 8' 8'' (3.54m x 2.64m)
- Carpet Flooring; Velux Windows; Built in Wardrobes; Phone Socket; Eaves Storage; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bathroom 11' 7'' x 8' 8'' (3.54m x 2.64m)
- Tiled Flooring and Partially Tiled Walls; Bath With Jacuzzi; Built in storage units above and below sink; Shower
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite 15' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.63m x 3.6m)
- Hardwood Flooring; Walk in Wardrobe; Front Facing; USB sockets; TV Point; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Walk in Wardrobe 9' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.94m x 2.42m)
- Carpet Flooring; Built in Wardrobes, Shelving and Drawers
- Ensuite 9' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.97m x 2.4m)
- Tiled Flooring; Tiled Walls; Shower; Sink with storage unit; Mirrored Cabinet; Velux Window; Eaves Storage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »